The R250 model is the ideal instrument to answer the many measuring needs of the mechanical, automobile, aerospace and mechanical engineering industries.
The MG300 automatic column for metrological measurements serves as the reference along the vertical axis and supports the gauge, allowing the latter to be positioned onto the measuring surface even under difficult conditions, for a height from table of up to 300 mm.
The stylus is a lever type, directional by 180°; it is protected by bumps; the terminals are interchangeable in order to vary both the lengths and the diameter of the sphere of contact..
The cycle of measure guides the operator in the operations of table centering and levelling and subsequently in the acquisition of the profile. Besides the default cycles of measure it is also possible to make calculations on the previously acquired profiles; moreover it is possible to plan the cycle of acquisitions. This is very useful especially when you have to measure many similar workpieces, with the same parameters and you need to enhance the measuring speed.
The software allows you to choose the method of calculation to perform the measurement and to elaborate the results. For the Roundness: circumference of the minimum squares, circumference of minimum zone, minimum circumscribed circumference, maximum subscribed circumference. For the Flatness: plan of the minimum squares, plan of the minimum zone, minimum superior plan, maximum inferior plan.
The tool can measure discontinuous surfaces, in fact it is also possible to evaluate the circular geometries even when the pick-up loses the contact with the surface; it is also possible to measure inside of caves thanks to the partial rotations of the table.
A large variety of accessories completes the SM Roundness testers equipment.
- Air-bearing rotary table: expandable Ø 160 – 250mm
- Rotation speed: 2-6 giri/min
- Centering range: 3mm
- Leveling range: ± 0,6 mm
- Max workpiece diameter:500 mm
- Max workpiece weight: 20 Kg
- Spindle rotation error: 0,04 ?m
- Stylus resolution: 0,01 – 0,05 ?m
- Stylus measuring range: 400 – 600 ?m
- Polar filter: undulation/revolution: 1÷15, 1÷50, 1÷500, 15÷500
- Linear Filter cut-off: 0,25 – 0,8 – 2,5 – 8 mm
- Parameters: Roundness, Concentricity, Parallelism, Flatness., Squareness, Straightness, Coaxiality, Cilindricity, Run-out, Total run-out.